VCWWC Governing Board of Directors 2022
A volunteer Governing Board of Directors, referred to as “The Governing Board,” manages the business of VCWWC. Organization members nominate and elect members to serve a two-year term beginning in January and ending in December of a calendar year.
To ensure that we accomplish our Mission and Vision, our actions and behaviors will always reflect the following core Values and Beliefs:
- VCWWC is a membership organization led by an all-volunteer member elected Governing Board of Directors
- The Board acts with integrity and in the communities best interest.
- Members commit to contribute quarterly to the member-selected qualified Charity (501 C 3).
- 100% of members’ contributions go directly to the member-selected organization.
- VCWWC’s processes are consistent, fair, simple, and effective.
- VCWWC is an inclusive, impartial, non-political, non-religious organization.